Monday, October 13, 2014

Get Set Go...

I believe it's completely human to keep hoping and expecting things to turn positive one day even if they don't even seem near to what being positive is! I am a patriotic person. I say that not because I aspire to fight at the national border but, because I want to see my country at a height where no nation can ever dare to reach, because I am touched by every good and bad thing that affects it, because it hurts me to see anything that degrades it or comes in it's way of progress and because despite being living in another country for a while, I still feel the same for India and still wanna go back to where I always was, where I belong.
India, for a long time, long enough that I can't recollect since when, have been surrounded by numerous social/national problems - Corruption, high inflation, poverty, population, unemployment, female foeticide, etc etc etc. If I start naming each of them, I would forget what I actually wish to write here. I guess Sir Amir Khan is doing a better job in grabbing and highlighting each and every issue that is corroding our country than I can do here so i'll better leave this to him. Despite all of these prevalent problems, I, like any other Indian, wish to see an India which has a brighter future, safer society and secure borders. Since don't know when, I have been dreaming of a country which attracts the entire world towards it for zillion reasons - it's diverse culture, it's beauty, it's climates and it's people. Today, somehow, somewhere, a light of hope has emerged. A hope which seems to have marked the beginning of a better India with less of corruption, more of opportunities, less of words, more of actions, less of I/you, more of us. A hope named Mr. Narendra Modi. Though turning the dream a reality is a long way to go but then the secret of getting ahead is getting started. And that start has already been done. For the first time, I realize the value of a vote, the value of a leader, value of a good leader.
Not saying much now, I just wanna feel and witness the gradual transformation of my country and be a part of the process wherever possible. Just wishing our PM loads of luck and strength to do what he and India longs for!
Namo Namah!!

2 comments:

Who Care's said...

Earn in dollars and spend in rupees and be the part of the rising shining India :)

Aashima said...

Hahah.. True!! :)