Sunday, November 05, 2006

Music..Ahhh the flavour of life!

Music..the very word is refreshing in its own. Music has always been a can't-live-without passion. It doesn't matter at times whether or not I am listening to it, but its presence is indispensable for me. Though its never certain as of what I want to listen all the time or may be most of the times, I never had a particular choice about it. I prefer listening fast beats as it keeps me enthusiastic. Unknowingly it gives me an unknown reason to enjoy myself, to enjoy whatever situation I am in and I really feel like "I don't give a damn!" kinda feeling when I am completely into it. It somehow makes me realize I am extremely important to someone and thats no one else but me!!
All moods realized into a 4-6 minutes piece of sound!! It feels amazing to know that even a majority of other people too think the way you do! And then for that matter it could be anything... feeling happy, feeling sad, feeling rediculous about something, getting depressed over something, getting nostalgic, confused between right and wrong or perhaps the most beautiful feeling.. feeling of love!! It tunes out all your feelings in the most splendid and expressive way possible. I reckon that music is the best way to express one's feeling as you can't be that clear and expressive yourself at times! WHATEVER.... may be its a mere source of entertainment for someone, a tool for partying for someone else but it means a lot more than all these things to me.. what exactly, can't really say!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one!!
Muzik is life..no doubt but the way it has been expressed in words is exceedingly great!!

Keep the spirit high!!

Aashima said...

Thanks for the encouragement buddy...