Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hi FRiENDS...


Well "Friends" is what I chose to address everyone who is reading this post irrespective of the fact whether I know you or not! A word that we use to greet someone who is or can be dear to us not being a part of our family. God blessed us with numerous relations before he sent us down to earth. Beginning the journey of relations from Mom - Dad, we had brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousins and so many yet left to be listed out. And then he left it on us to choose whom we want our friends to be, that means a relatation that entirely rests on our descretion!
For me the very definition of friendship always kept changing with the changing faces. Ever since I walked into the school on the first day perhaps, I think I moulded an all new definition of friend every next standard I was promoted to. So many of them came and went making their imprints in my life, some bad, some good and some worth cherishing the whole life! Sometimes sitting being solitary and thinking about the good times of life makes you remember some friends who might not be with you today, but you still wish from heart to be with them.
Today I presume that, to a good extent, I have understood what exactly a friend is all about. And thanks to some amazing friends of me who made me realize that. Life surely is incomplete without friends but iff they are friends with their true meaning! They know you more than your family perhaps because you are actually YOU when you are with them.
They say a comrade is the one who know you through and till the depth of transparency, and I say "he certainly do!". They would help us in our tough times, would make us feel alright when we're feeling blue, party with us, shout with us and above all, they love us for what we are! There had been farewells, there was school, then entrance exams, and then college and don't know whats yet awaiting, WHATEVER....but something deep inside is sure of being unknowingly knowing we'll always be there!
Just wanna thankyou LORD for blessing me with the amazing friends for life on whom I can count numerous times without giving a second thought. Three cheers!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL BUDDIES.......

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

good

Vernika said...

Yet another amasing post by gal!!

Waiting for more of them!!

Aashima said...

And yet another aknowledgement from Vernika to write more.. thanks buddy!

Anonymous said...

awsum post yar

Aashima said...

Thanks ships!!

Another Brick in the wall... said...

straight frm the heart.............that's wat makes it special....lol

Aashima said...

Well it had to be straight from the heart.. !!!

Unknown said...

excellent nd wonderful

Aashima said...

Thankyou dear!!!

Unknown said...

Another amazing post!!!!
hats off to u gal!!

Anonymous said...

u r superb...........God bless u.... May ur life alwayz be surrounded by Happiness....Hope u'll read dis :)