Saturday, November 04, 2006

LIFE.. What is it?


Life!!!! Everybody has his own way to visualize! It can be as beautiful and serene as this flower or for someone it might appear dull and colorless as this flower again!! Its all about YOUR way of putting up the things!
Life is going good, as in I have no complaints with it but still i feel there is something I am not satiated with! There is something I am alawys craving for and what it is, I just don't know! But then I think its with everybody, if one is satisfied with everything in life, life has no meaning left!
One thing I love about life is that its always changing. We never encounter the same things time and again, and that leads you to know what actually the so called "diversity" is! Thats admitted that even joys are also not permanent but at tough times, the very thought gives me immense satisfaction that even sorrows too are momentary. I like taking life the way it comes, I like to face and tackle the ups and downs but when they appear at the cost of my relations, thats where I am weak and get hurt!
Since the child hood to the date today, it has always been a tremendous learning experience. At every stage I think thats all that life had to teach me and every next stage I find myself wrong! It still has so much in store and unfortunately it makes me more apprehensive but then WHATEVER... I still believe in life, every aspect of it, it has given me a wonderful family to take care and some friends who are all enough for me to combat with every situation!! Hope I could someday frame it completely my way.........

8 comments:

Another Brick in the wall... said...

Pretty good actually........keep it up

Aashima said...

Thankyou!! I'll do try..

Another Brick in the wall... said...

Awesum dear.......specially luvd the viewpoint regarding dynamic nature of life...

Aashima said...

Thanks dearo..

Unknown said...

Dis post of urs I like d most...
LIFE!!! It z d way u take it..

Vernika said...

Rightly said, life z wat we think of it!!!
Keep it goin'!!

(Its today, I noticed that I din't comment on this amazin' post of urs, sorry for the delay!!)

Aashima said...

It wouldn't have been this special had you been in time to write it!! :)
Pleasure is all mine!!

Unknown said...

its preety good.................