Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dreamz....


Dreams perhaps hold one most prominent place in one's structure of thoughts. Right from the beginning, one starts dreamimg about what he is going to grow up into, thats probably the first dream for anyone. And being a part of the masses, I too dreamt about the same! But fortunately or unfortunately they were never stable!
As I grew up, dreams kept changing or I should say evolving but they never grew up with me or with time. I still live in the same splendid dreamworld of mine which I happenned to create when I was a lil girl, too small to realise the real world. Its a place which has its complete circumference entirely my way. I never pondered to decide its interiors but they kept taking their own shape as I became more and more sure of what I actually aspire for. In a nutshell, it has everything and everyone that I adore, or ever did, in my life. I still enjoy with my lost friends there together with the existing ones and I play with my broken belongings. But the change that time has brought about is that I no more fantasize of turning this amazing imagination of mine into a reality. I no more believe that life is only what you want it to be but rather its never the way you want. One probable reason that I could reasonably figure out is the more you decode and face the truth and reality of the real world, the more you loose faith in your dreamworld . They say its better the sooner you emerge from the imaginations of yours, so, I have!
But that, ofcourse, doesn't means that one should stop dreaming. WHATEVER...one should always dream as it makes you more precise in articulation and gives you the freedom of enjoying your life in a way that you always wanted to without any ifs and buts. And then who knows, one of them might even come true! God afterall is one power I completely have faith in. So pals, dream like you have never dreamt before. Let your dreams breathe in the air irrespective of their being too much or too less possible. Sky is the limit having a wide horizon saying "Dreams Unlimited"!! Live life kingsize....

4 comments:

Another Brick in the wall... said...

Another gud one......dream indefinitely n then try to realize 'em........That's hw u succeed..........Well said dear

Vernika said...

amazin post!!
dream on..

Aashima said...

Thanks for the encouragement.. I'll surely continue dreaming ;)

Unknown said...

Dreamz can shatter,but one should not cry on dat..but pick a new dream n try to fulfil it..