Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I am overwhelmed!

Hi all...
Am just back from the last party of the day (haven't counted the total number yet!) and attended my last call for the wishes (Well they're uncountable!). Feeling too tired, can't stand on my feet for more than 10 seconds, headache going to and fro like a pendulum in my head but I still can't afford to miss the chance to express whats running through my mind besides the oscillating pendulum!!
After celebrating four blasting birthdays in the hostel, I was sure am gonna miss my hostel today but surprisingly it didn't really happen! Or may be I was too occupied to think of my past parties. The day was overflowing with things I have always adored - flowers, stuff toys, temptations, chocolate cakes and parties. After all, am just another girl! Compared to my previous years, I wasn't much excited for my day this year and had too normal an attitude towards it. But well, I have some awesome people around me who always make sure that its not even that normal. It may be a small gesture at their part but then its not only just a gesture to me! It was only friends till now who used to make my day, semester exams at the end of the year never allowed family to be a part of it, but am so glad there were both this time! And the way it turned out was outta my expectation's domain. But then I feel, unexpected things are far better than those which are expected.. right?
All I wanna say is that you guys RoCk big time yaar!! Mmuaah!
CHEERS to all you amazing people!!
At last.. Happy Birthday to Me :)
So where's the party Tonight? (Cummon, its new year eve yaar!!) ;)

2 comments:

Vernika said...

Good things happen to those who have the vision of finding something gud in every little thing that comes their way and u my friend, are blessed with such a vision!!
It waz a day meant truly for you, a reason to express how special u are and celebrate the day which bought u into our lives!!!
God bLess you!!

Aashima said...

Good things also happen to people who have good people around them! Thanks for being one the bests in those good people around me!
The post is dedicated to you!