Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Are current situations a sign of World War III??

It may be too early, may be insane on my part too, to predict or rather even think of such a malicious notion but one really can't suppress one's thoughts! I'd been thinking, rather the thought of another world war itself had been dwelling and growing within me since the Mumbai massacre took place. At that time, I considered myself absurd for thinking too extreme and beyond limits. But in these 20 days that have gone by post the black day, situations have only worsened, seemingly in the direction of my raw feeling. What does a war needs as its preliminary atmosphere? Tensions among countries, increase in anti-social activities, lack of security everywhere, avenging feelings among people, availability of large amount of deadly weapons and ammunition! And with all these, we have the economic recession too. World War II too commenced with one such recession after all, with the very famous The Great Depression of the year 1929, the fall of US economy!
Now when after all this if I try and think of possible measure to avoid any possiblity of it, I end up in the middle of no where! Violent reactions to the situations would not deter it and being patient and numb will be an injustice to all the sufferers of 26/11 and with them, to every Indian.
I only hope that the protecters of terrorsim realize that terrorism is not even going to spare them. And that they realize this before things go out of everyone's control and help the world combat with the evil in every possible way they can!
May God bless all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good spirit keep it up...:)