Sunday, March 01, 2009

Its time for a change...

Alright, finally the time has arrived for which I had been waiting for a long time! Its the beginning of a new life, a new world to me. This new everything expects or rather requires me to be a new entire being too. Don't really know if I am anyways capable of doing any of that but I know one thing that I am willing to tackle things that lay piled up for me in the near future. As for the war of feelings and emotions going on inside me, there's a part which makes me ponder over that unfortunate moment when I readily uploaded this huge decision in my horoscope. Something that wouldn't allow my family and my people to be an active part of my life for a good period of time but that occurs for just a matter of instance. Optimism and high zeal still rest as the overpowering part of the war. Will miss some amazing people that I know and will miss some beautiful times I spent being with them but I guess that is the real essence of the turn of the events taking place in my life.
I hope living thousands of miles away from my home and entering into the corporate world proves to be a major milestone for me and leads me to the place I have always wanted to be!!
Fingers X :)

8 comments:

findankur247 said...

You have a newfound fan in me!!!....there's so much freshness in ur writings...depiction of a free soul!!...gr8888....
i would like to take your comments on mine...do visit my blog...
http://findankur247.blogspot.com/....
Enjoy....

ashu said...

well as time changes ..conditions change and so change good and bas things
i not sure abt what new life u were referring abt. be more open :)

Aashima said...

I already mentioned the change.. Entering into corporate life.. a new phase!
BTW hello! Do we know? :)

ashu said...

no...we dont know :)
Actually I saw ur numerous posts on that engg. website so i came to ur blog...
Ya its really nice to be a part of corporate culture....however things are not good as they seem from outside, I have my friends who don't like strict working hrs which is a common in IT firms.
anyways congrats and hope ur transition period is smooth and COOL!

Vernika said...

"Hope is a good thing, may be the best of the things, and just remember that good things never die...!!"
Seems familar...nai?? :)

Wishing you all the best for future ahead, am sure u'll do well!! :)

Unknown said...

hello aashima....all da best to u..as acc 2 ur article u r enterin in to a new corporate world....well lets hope u do very well there....coz hope is the only belief dat we have with us...btw ur blog is really good..keep updatin...

Sonal said...

For your info, she isn't "living thousands of miles away" from her home... Baaki is fine

Aashima said...

As of now, it seems millions and not even thousands!!